This recipe gives you that spicy, savory, satisfaction when you’re looking to do something different with your tofu. This recipe makes A LOT of sauce. You can half the recipe, or save the extra for later.
- 1 block of tofu
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 cup vegan Mayo ( I use follow your heart)
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2-4 tsp sriracha
- 2tbsp rice vinegar
- Cut tofu into cubes & toss it with the cornstarch and oil.
- Place the tofu onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 400 F for 30 mins, flipping half way.
- Whisk together vegan may, sweet chili sauce, sriracha, & rice vinegar until smooth
- Place finished tofu into a bowl then add desired amount of sauce and Toss.
- Serve with rice, green onions, red pepper flakes & sesame seeds