These banana snickers are the perfect compromise for wanting that candy bar but not all the calories and sugar. Cave into the craving with these yummy treats.
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 cp melted caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 cups dairy free chocolate chip
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Mix the caramel sauce with the peanut butter and add the pinch of salt.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Slice the bananas about 1/4″inch thick on an angle and lay them flat on the parchment paper.
- Top each slice with the peanut butter caramel mixture, crushed peanuts & 1-2 chocolate chips.
- Optional: freeze for 1-2 hours