These fun bananas are a perfect end to your long day. Get your kids to help you make them!
- 3-4 Bananas
- 2 Medjool dates per banana
- Hot water for soaking
- 1-2 TBSP peanut butter
- Chocolate chips
- Crushed Peanuts
- Sea Salt
- Soak dates in hot water making sure to cover completely. Soak for about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain the dates and place into blender with peanut butter to bake the caramel sauce
- Slice bananas in half long ways
- Place bananas on parchment paper, top with caramel sauce, drizzle with melted chocolate and top with crushed nuts and sea salt.