These “snickers” are such a fun imitation. If you’re really trying to go easy on the super processed sweets, give these a try!
- Medjool Dates
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Melted Dark Chocolate
- Sea Salt
- Prep your dates by making a slit down the middle and removing the seed.
- Next you’ll fill the date with peanut butter and add in some peanuts for the crunch factor.
- Melt the chocolate using a the double boiler method, or using the microwave and melting in 30 second increments.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate all over the dates
- Put in the fridge or the freezer and let the chocolate set.