Life in season is a blog about the realities of life. I am a woman, mom of 5, wife, daughter, sister and friend. I am someone who is here to shed light on normalcy and to help you through. I hold a Master’s in Human Development, to which I have a few tips and tricks for you parents.
One thing I’ve learned so far in life is, that is life is full of seasons: childhood, adulthood, parenthood etc. These seasons are continually changing, which means we have to be adaptable and fluid. Our minds were not designed to stay in one season, we change, and despite what you may think; CHANGE IS GOOD.
My hope for this blog is to connect with others who need to feel like their life and their struggles or frustrations are completely relevant and normal. I never want someone to feel as though they’re the only one going through a tough time or a challenging season. Many parents are turning to social media for support but it can be more damaging than helpful at times. If you want raw, real, life, and some HACKS, you’re in the right spot.
Thanks for being here!
What’s new on the blog
- Fall Diffuser BlendsAre you ready for fall? I know I am! Nothing sets the mood of cozy season […]
- What’s the Wellness Shop?When people ask me where I get all my non-toxic products from I always respond with, […]
- What are important skills to teach teenagers?These two are not unrelated. If the teenager feels loved, then he/she has a much better […]
- How to help your child cope with tragedyHigh-profile acts of violence, particularly in schools, can confuse and alarm children who may feel worried […]
- Non-toxic, what does it mean?Every single product from the Wellness Shop is non-toxic, derived from plants, clean for your home […]
- Life lessons and how they come full circleLife happens faster than we think. I remember countless times my dad telling me “you’ll be […]