Packed with protein and full of fiber, these chocolate peanut butter muffins would be an amazing addition to your breakfast as a fiber filled carbohydrate OR for a fun after school snack.
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (for moisture)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (or 6 tbsp cocoa powder)
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- chocolate chips (your preference on how many)
- Blend all of your ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Once well combined, fold in chocolate chips.
- place silicone liners (makes 6 large or 9 medium) into muffin tin.
- Bake at 375 for 15-17 minutes.
- Let cool.