Baked oats are all the rage right now, but if you’re like me a prefer a savory flavor over sweet, then you have to try these baked eggs.
- 2-3 eggs
- chopped veggies ( I like to use onions, tomatoes, bell pepper & spinach)
- olive oil or pesto
- Cheese (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a pan, add about 1-2 TBSP of pesto or olive oil, let warm before adding your chopped veggies.
- Once cooked down, add to the bottom of a greased ramekin.
- Add eggs on top and sprinkle cheese if preferred
- Put in oven at 375 Degrees F for 12-15 minutes, or until egg whites are cooked
- Eat alone or serve with toast